Monday, November 24, 2008

WHAT HAS HOLLIE BEEN UP TO?

A whole lot of snow, that's what. However, the nice thing about snow is it's pretty to look at from my window in my office.

Currently, I'm working on a short erotic story titled I DIDN'T HEAR ANYTHING. It's a Halloween story. Not scary, but a cop is the hero and things do go bump in the night. It has a slight paranormal twist to it, which is different for me. I need to get it to my editor by January so it can come out next Halloween.

I'm also working on a book titled THE HOOK-UP. It's about fulfilling one's deepest, darkest, wickedest fantasy. Twist, my heroine finds it with someone very unexpected and also finds true love. Yes, true love. Hey, if one of my heroine's can find it IN HIS SLEEP then someone else can find it in a fantasy.

Happy Turkey day.

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Hi Hollie, thanks for visiting my blog and supporting April!

Wanted to let you know I read In His Sleep and enjoyed it immensely - a very innovative and intriguing premise! What fun to write an erotic Halloween story. I look forward to hearing more about it!

Helen

Hollie Brooks said...

Thanks Helen!